I have to be honest, I never used an eyelash serum before nor did it ever cross my mind to try one. I consider my lashes to be longer than average but I do wish that they would curl more. Unfortunately in 2021 while curling my lashes something went wrong, and I sadly ended up ripping out the eyelashes on my left eye, and while they did grow back quickly, I find they are not as long as my right eye’s now. While it may not be noticeable to others, I can definitely tell. Enter in Benton Honest Eyelash serum! I was originally going to purchase this serum to try it out after reading the rave reviews about it from friends and other content creators but I luckily was asked to review it in exchange for the product.
What it is
Benton Honest Eyelash serum is a serum that is full of peptides and amino acids. This serum is made to fortify and strengthen your eyelashes. Meant to help lashes during the anagen phase of their growth. A natural formula made without alcohol, PEGs, silicones. Safe for contact lens wearers and those who use eyelash extensions. The brush is my favorite part of this product, the ball shaped end really does help to apply the serum to the lashes roots, and bottom lashes. Can be used after eyelash have had extensions applied, or been chemically permed.
- For all skin types.
- For thin and damaged eye lashes after lash perm or lash extensions
- Wand has dual brushes: ball-tip brush for short lashes and applying at the root. (Traditional screw brush for applying serum between lashes.)
- Low to no irritation
- Vegan and safe ingredients
- Stronger and healthier lashes, and less fall out after 6 weeks of use.
How To Use
- Before using, clean eye area to avoid cross contamination
- Apply a generous, appropriate amount of serum on the brush. Serum is very liquidy so watch for dripping.
- To apply the serum to your under lashes use the ball brush, and to apply between lashes use the screw brush.
- Use continuously for at least 2 months to see results. The growth cycle of eyelashes is around 4-6 weeks.
- Apply makeup after the serum has completely dried.
- Bonus! Can be used on thin eyebrows and hairline
This is a product that I can go with or without. It is a very nice non irritating formula but I really didn’t notice much of a difference. This lash serum is not intended to give you longer lush lashes so if that is what you are after, I would skip it. It does give your lashes a healthier look though after using it for a couple weeks. Not an instant gratification product by any means. If you just want to give your lashes some extra nutrients, and TLC and aren’t worried about growing out your lashes, then I say give it try. As for me, I will not be repurchasing this item, which is not something I usually say about Benton Products.
Where To Purchase
Peptides- Helps nourish hair roots, and strengthens hair elasticity
Amino Acid Complex- Nourishes, moisturizes, and improves overall hair root health.